We represent individual property owners and property management companies in all aspects of commercial and residential landlord-tenant matters. Our attorneys focus on navigating clients through the complexities of landlord-tenant laws in Nebraska and Iowa and any local municipal laws that may affect them. Because of the large volume of cases handled by our firm, we are able to handle landlord-tenant cases quickly and efficiently.
Our firm’s services for property owners and property management companies include:
- Eviction of tenant for nonpayment of rent
- Eviction of tenant for noncompliance of lease terms
- Eviction of tenant for criminal activity
- Disposal of personal property abandoned by tenant
- Disposition of deceased tenant’s personal property
- Defense against lawsuit filed by tenant
- Legal opinions on landlord-tenant matters
Landlord-Tenant Law Training
We provide training to individual property owners and property management companies on the landlord-tenant laws in Nebraska and Iowa. Our training gives property owners, property managers, leasing agents and maintenance technicians the information they need to be compliant with the State and local laws regarding the landlord-tenant relationship.
Fair Housing Litigation
Representing property owners and property management companies on landlord tenant matters would not be complete if our representation did not include defense against claims of tenant discrimination and Fair Housing claims. Our firm advises clients with respect to Fair Housing matters and provides defense against complaints of violating the Fair Housing Act.